Monday, October 17, 2011

Graduate Schools

I'm still blogging! There are, of course, plenty of other things I could be doing right now. But for the moment, I am thinking about Michigan:

That's Michigan State. Or maybe:


That's University of Michigan. There are others...of course...

University of Alabama

The University of Missouri, circa 1910.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm thinking about graduate school! I have narrowed it down to 13 possible schools (a somewhat fluid list). I intend on applying to 6. I will have those 6 narrowed down by this Saturday. Whew! I hate having to give myself deadlines- I stink at meeting them! But I can do this one, despite how difficult a decision it is. Anyway, here is the full list, in no particular order:

Michigan State University
University of Minnesota
University of Kentucky
University of Alabama
University of Missouri
Kent State
University of Michigan
Brandeis University
East Carolina University
Boston University
McGill University
University of Alberta
University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill

You don't even want to see the list of notes I have on these...or how many college websites I've visited! It's super hard narrowing it down...and I can't shake the feeling that I've missed the one. Though perhaps I'm not looking at it quite right. The one has to be on that list, right? 

Yes. Yes it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment