Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Procrastination and Final List

Recently, I have felt the extraordinary burn of procrastination in an entirely new and crippling way. Not related to  blogging- in fact I have thought about blogging many times since my last post. Rather, about what I had intended to blog about. I had decided that I would not post another blog until I officially decided my final list of graduate schools. THAT was what I have been procrastinating on in such an extreme, uncharacteristic way. I have always been pretty good at pacing myself and getting things done. In college, I never once stayed up all night to finish a paper. Not once. There was never a time I missed turning something in. But this deadline...is such a life-changing big deal that it really does cripple me at times...it, as a good friend recently pointed out, is a very daunting task. 

Anyway, I do have my final list, for better or for worse...


(University of Missouri)

Deadlines are in January. Just gotta power through and then it's out of my hands!

I'm gonna go do something productive now...like read a book...

No comments:

Post a Comment