Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Week 6 Fall Looks the Same Everywhere

This week I have a lot of things bubbling around in my brain. The semester has gone beyond the halfway mark, and final projects and deadlines are looming overhead. It is strange to think that we've been here for almost three months now. Lucky enough our three month mark lands on a Wednesday. Expect a big blog update for November 7.

So all the things bubbling in my head at the moment do not put me in the most "sharing" mood- I feel more introspective right now. I don't feel like talking or typing, I feel like thinking, reflecting. 

In other words, I do not have a lot to share this week...

Except maybe one thing I noticed today. Have you ever witnessed someone outside of yourself in the process of having a wonderful day? Of course we have all experienced hearing about someone's awesome day after they have had it, but have you actually seen someone beginning to have that day that turns out to be so awesome? I met with someone today and I witnessed two really awesome things happen to him just during our half hour meeting. By the end of the meeting he was grinning ear to ear and talking about what a great day today was turning out to be. This was at 9:30 in the morning and it was such a refreshing thing to witness. I hope his day ended just as well as it began. 

Though I do not have a lot to talk about this week, I do have plenty of visuals to share! I took a ton of photos today in the hopes of sharing with people back home what Fall looks like in Missouri. It looks a lot like it does back home...


Most of these are on campus. In the above you can see Swallow Hall, the anthropology building. 

This one and the next are behind Jesse Hall.


The front of Jesse Hall. Good luck getting a photo with no people in it during the semester.

This is a view from the parking deck.

It was a gorgeous day for a walk.


I was the only one home at one point today. And for some reason my trunk kept popping open by itself...
This is the Baked Eyeball Casserole I made for dinner. It was really good! But as you can see I couldn't find cheese balls so I cut the cheese into chunks.


These sunset photos I didn't take today, but still wanted to share...



Mr. Kitty says "Sup?"


And to finish, a photo I took today that makes me giggle every time...



Until next time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment