Thursday, November 29, 2012

Week 11 Oops!

OH no! I missed my weekly blog post! See, I started this really epic blog post a couple weeks ago that I was going to post for this week, but I never got around to finishing it. I was determined to finish it last night but I guess this week just isn't a good one for an epic blog post...I have a lot to get done in the next few weeks for the end of the semester, and the last few days I have spent many hours immersed in trying to get something tangible out of my Korean TV show data. And adding stuff. And adding more stuff. And I have a pretty insane database going that still needs quite a bit of data, so I will still have something productive to work on during Christmas/winter break.

Ahhhh winter break. It's going to be so nice...

So I guess this week's blog post is going to be both late and disappointing...I'm sorry! I will make up for it over winter break...ahhhh.

And if I manage to finish the epic blog post in the next few days I will post!

In the meantime please go here: Catalog of American Portraits, Smithsonian and like their page. A good friend of mine is an intern here and if they get a 1000 likes the interns get a free lunch! And we all know that interns deserve free lunches!

Also, I have proof that Faith truly is addicting- and not just to me! I got Quynh hooked! I can't tell you how happy this makes me. Someone to share my excitement with! And to lose sleep with- because she also can't stop and stays up way late watching. Teehee. A warning label should come with some of these Korean dramas...

Look at the DRAMA!



Okay done being silly. The photos this week aren't all that interesting either, but I'm posting them for Mom to see that Ripley really does fit on that peace pillow :D



No comments:

Post a Comment